Student Recruitment & Outreach Officer
Full-time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
£26,000 per annum – plus performance related commission scheme
SAE is part of the Navitas Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, student recruitment and workforce education.
We are seeking a self-motivated, successful, passionate individual to be responsible for growing the student intake at our London campus and exceeding targets through building relationships with potential applicants, with a particular focus on outreach activities with educational partners. As an ambassador for SAE, you will manage and grow a sales pipeline, plan and organise lead generating events to attract prospective students, as well as researching the local market for demand in related products/services.
• Deliver the ‘access’ elements of the SAE UK Access and Participation plan, in order to widen participation;
• Account manage existing educational partners and secure new partnerships;
• Organise and deliver a programme of incoming visits to campus for schools and college groups and regular campus tours for prospective students and their supporters;
• Attend Higher Education fairs (in-schools and at UCAS conventions) as a representative of SAE;
• Contribute to the wider team delivery of Information, Advice and Guidance talks in schools and colleges;
• Support the hosting of subject taster events on campus, including event registration, delivery of welcome talks and overseeing groups as required;
• Answer day-to-day enquiries by phone, email and in person and consistently use systems to record these;
• Assist with the set-up, delivery and pack-down of Open Days and other internal and external events.
• Experience in a successful target-driven sales role, preferably in student recruitment;
• Experience of working with schools and prospective students;
• Strong account management and used to working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce;
• Good knowledge of the Higher Education sector and student recruitment cycle;
• Good knowledge of Higher Education Access and Participation plans;
• Ability to build a wide range of strong working relationships;
• Strong IT skills, with excellent and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
• Excellent organisation, project management and presentation skills;
• Must have rights to live and work in the UK.
• An undergraduate degree;
• A passion for creative media;
• A full driver’s licence.
Refer to the attached position description for additional details about this role.
What we offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
Please submit all enquiries and applications (a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and CV) to
Peter Hudson, Director of and Marketing and Recruitment via SAE-HR@navitas.com. Please state Application: SROO - London in the email title.
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.