Learning and Quality Officer
£25,000-27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Full time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
SAE is part of the Navitas Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, workforce education and student recruitment.
Do you want to make the most of your learning potential? Would you thrive in a varied and fast-paced environment?
Can you work well with a range of different people? If so, this role may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Learning and Quality Officer delivers an exceptional student experience as part of the Directorate of Academic and Student Services. You will provide support to the team across key functions including: Academic Planning & Governance, Quality Assurance, Learning and Teaching, and University Partnership.
• Experience working in an administrative role, working with Higher Education systems, processes and procedures in the UK;
• Proven record of excellent customer service and administration delivery, preferably within higher education and dealing with students;
• Experience of using a Student Records Management System;
• Ability to work with external partners
• Experience of servicing committees and minute taking;
• Experience of compiling and submitting regulatory returns to bodies or willingness to learn;
• Excellent computer literacy and accuracy skills, including Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), Google suite, and ability to pick up IT systems quickly;
• Must have rights to live and work in UK.
• Degree or relevant professional qualification and continuous training and development in information/ data management;
• Membership of appropriate professional association;
• An understanding of the education sector
What we offer
SAE offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within SAE and Navitas and is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information on SAE can be found on our website http://www.sae.edu/gbr/work-sae
Enquiries and applications, including a one page cover letter clearly addressing the selection criteria and CV, should be sent to us at SAE-HR@navitas.com. Please state Application: Learning and Quality Officer Oxford in the email title. The closing date is 12th December 2019.
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.